At voestalpine High Performance Metals [Country], we offer a wide range of vacuum heat treatment services. Our thermal processing centre has an extensive line of vacuum heat treatment equipment to suit all of our customers’ requirements, accommodating tools and components of a wide range of size and/or complexity. We have built our success and reputation on value engineering, practical innovations, attention to detail, unparalleled product quality, and on long-term client relationships.
Our goal is to provide our customers with a complete experience, from the very first stages of material selection, to the final stages of post-heat treatment recommendations. Our engineers and metallurgists are available to our clients at all times to ensure that the heat treatment process is ideal for your company’s products.
At voestalpine High Performance Metals [Country], we also understand that turnaround time can’t be overlooked. Our heat treatment facility operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We strive to function as a natural extension of our customers’ supply chain. We focus on quality, while at the same time ensuring our clients’ heat treatment needs are fulfilled in a timely manner. We aim to exceed your expectations and provide you with outstanding customer service and quality assurance.
Our capabilities include:
- ThermoniteSM (Gaseous Ferritic Nitro-Carburizing)
- Cryotherm SM (Cryogenic Treatment)
- Thermox SM , Thermox II (Steam Oxidation Treatment)
- Tempering (Vacuum, Atmosphere)
- Stress Relieving (Vacuum, Atmosphere)
- Annealing (Vacuum, Atmosphere, Bright)
- Precipitation Hardening (Ageing, Solution Annealing)
- Customized Racks / Fixturing